Father’s Day is just around the corner so the lovely Hannah from #Event Partners Ireland has sent us one of her favourite treats to share with your family. What’s not to love about Ireland and all of the goodies it produces!
- 100g/3½oz butter
- 250g/8¾oz digestive biscuits, crushed
- 600g/1lb 5oz cream cheese
- 25ml/1fl oz Baileys
- 100ml/3½oz icing sugar
- 300ml/10½oz double cream, whipped
- 100g/3½oz grated chocolate
- 200ml/7¼oz double cream, whipped
- cocoa powder, to dust
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the crushed digestive biscuits. Mix well until the biscuits have absorbed all the butter.
- Remove from the heat and press into the bottom of a lined 18cm/7in springform tin. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for one hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Lightly whip the cream cheese then beat in the Irish cream and icing sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and grated chocolate. When smooth, spoon evenly onto the biscuits.
- Refrigerate and allow to set for a further two hours. Once set, remove and decorate with whipped cream and cocoa powder dusted over the top. Serve.
Ireland is a wonderful destination for your next group. A combination of stunning scenery, excellent fresh flavours and a cultural spirit that really warms the heart. Event Partners delivers Ireland on a plate with a nip of Baileys should you desire! Let me know how we can help with your next program to Ireland!