SITE Crystal Award Winners – Arabian Adventures

We are proud and excited to announce that SITE – The Society for Incentive Travel Excellence has awarded Arabian Adventures Meetings, Incentives and Events the prestigious Crystal Award for Excellence in Incentive Travel for the Middle East and Africa 2017 – the highest honour in the Incentive travel industry!

Created to recognise companies that have set a new standard by providing a truly exceptional experience for guests, this award was presented to Arabian Adventures Meetings, Incentives and Events for their work on the Forever Living Global Rally 2017.

THE EVENT
Forever Living, the world’s largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of Aloe Vera products originally asked Arabian Adventures Meetings, Incentives and Events for ‘an event like no other,’ one that would offer its guests a unique and unforgettable insight into Emirati culture – both ancient and modern.

With 12,500 guests from 150 countries attending, this ambitious series of multi venue experiences was one of the largest events ever held in the UAE, and saw more than 3,000 people on the move across Dubai at any one time.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO WIN?
Amongst the factors that secured the award for Arabian Adventures Meetings, Incentives and Events was a never before attempted rearrangement of Dubai’s road traffic network, including priority routes and closed streets, along with specially trained staff that successfully seated and embarked in excess of 1,000 people every thirty minutes for seven consecutive days – including a record time of 23 minutes, 15 seconds.

To create a truly authentic experience, they created a Bedouin village in the spectacular landscape of the Dubai Desert Conservation area, complete with a bustling souk and shisha lounge. The entire event culminated with the annual Chairman’s party at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel events arena, where special permission was secured to project the company’s logo onto the front of the iconic Burj Al Arab.

Justine Thomas-Butler, Head of Meetings, Incentives and Events for Arabian Adventures said of the event, “From the very beginning we were determined, the Forever Living Global Rally would never feel like an exercise in sheer numbers, but rather a series of intimate, unforgettable experiences that would give guests an enduring memory of Dubai’s legendary culture of authentic Arabian hospitality. We are incredibly proud to have been presented an award like this and the team are incredibly humbled.”

THE RESULTS
12,500 guests enjoyed a unique insight into the culture and atmosphere of the UAE.

The popularity of the location saw all events booked out in just 48 hours.

250 coaches and off-road vehicles were required to transport the group.

93% of all attendee feedback was classed as extremely positive, with the remaining 7% very positive.

The event’s daily reach on social media saw an average of 2,800 viewers online at any given time and a peak daily reach of 744,703.

Since the event, the number of people who have joined Forever Living has increased by 130%, with the Global Rally given as one the main contributing factors.

WHAT THE CLIENTS THOUGHT

“Each and every person I have spoken to has raved about the wonderful memories they have from such a unique and inspiring event and place. A huge thanks go out to the Arabian Adventures team for helping cultivate such an adventure.” Rex Maughan, CEO and Founder

“My experience with Arabian Adventures MICE has been fantastic. They’re a great destination management company and really helped us realise our vision. They really care and their attention to details is phenomenal.” Nick Woodward Shaw, Vice President of Global Events

On behalf of PillowMINT we’d like to congratulate the entire team at Arabian Adventures Meetings, Incentives and Events on this wonderful and well deserved achievement.

Contact PillowMINT to discuss your next award winning program!

SHARE THIS POST